1. When can I check into my room?
Rooms will be ready by 3:00 pm at the latest on the day of arrival.
Our hotel reception is staffed until 10:00 pm and we ask you to arrive before then.
2. How long can I stay in my room on the day of my departure?
We kindly ask guests to check out of their room by 11:00 am on the day of departure. If you would like to use your room later on the day of your departure, please inform our reception staff to see if it is possible. Please note that a late check-out fee will be charged.
3. Which terms and conditions apply to my booking?
We offer guests two rate variations with applicable conditions:
This option requires a 20% deposit to secure your booking. The "Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für die Hotellerie der Wirtschaftskammer Österreich" 2006 (General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry) apply.
- free cancellation up to three months before arrival
- we will charge 40% of the full amount for cancellations made from one to three months before arrival
- we will charge 70% of the full amount for cancellations made from one week to one month before arrival
- 90% of the full amount will be charged for cancellations made within a week of arrival
- 100% of the full amount will be charged for early departures or no-shows
This option features a 7% discount on rates but with the condition that your booking can not be changed or cancelled. The total amount must be paid immediately at the time of booking in order to secure your reservation.
- 100% of the full amount will be charged in cases of cancellation or a change in booking
Whether you choose the Classic or Special Rate for your booking sometimes
things happen and your booked holiday must be cancelled or prematurely ended. In
such cases, not only do you have to deal with the disappointment but also the
We would like to spare you this financial drawback and the stress that comes with it!
For this reason we recommend purchasing "Hotel Cancellation Plus" insurance through our partner Europäische Reiseversicherung. If you would like to purchase this service, you can do so easily with us. Simply transfer the amount payable for the insurance along with your 20% deposit or the complete 100% booking cost - we will forward the amount to Europäische Reiseversicherung. You will then receive your insurance policy from us by e-mail.
Find all details about services and the reasons for cancellation that are covered here:
Hotel Cancellation Plus information (download PDF)
If you would prefer to purchase insurance on your own, you can do so using the following link:
4. Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are warmly welcome at the Hotel Petersbühel for a price of € 26 per dog (cleaning fee - food not included).
5. How can I pay at the Hotel Petersbühel?
We accept cash, EC card, Visa and MasterCard.